Topics

Webaim survey

Nimer Jaber

Hello list,

Please take the time to complete this survey before it expires.
Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

Ângelo Abrantes

Done!

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 20:36 de 30-07-2019, Nimer Jaber escreveu:
Hello list,

Please take the time to complete this survey before it expires.
Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!
--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

Adriani Botez

Me either.

Às 20:36 de 30-07-2019, Nimer Jaber escreveu:

Hello list,

Please take the time to complete this survey before it expires.

Thanks.

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

Same here
Also forwarded this message to a few other lists.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Adriani Botez wrote:

Me either.

    I also took this survey and it's quite similar to past surveys.  mMost of the same questions.

Brian Sackrider

On 7/30/2019 4:23 PM, Ângelo Abrantes wrote:

Done!

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 20:36 de 30-07-2019, Nimer Jaber escreveu:
Hello list,

Please take the time to complete this survey before it expires.
Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!
--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

Adriani Botez

Hello,

this makes sense, because they want to assess the results over a long time period in a regular way and the results should be comparable to last years in order to see where the trend is going.

Best

Adriani

[...]

g melconian

Nimer, I took the survey to improve accessibility on the mobile platform whether htat be on android or I OS.

Please take the time to complete this survey before it expires.

Thanks.

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

I agree.

Sadly its not got much better online and some of it was a bit worse.

Its quite generic servey.

Still it must help I know people do look at it.

On 31/07/2019 8:32 AM, brian wrote:

[...]

molly the blind tech lover

I took the survey too.

[...]

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

So people know it is out to be filled in I will also put on the main page of my website as well then remove it when it is finished.

Filled in it earlier today. I wonder if the numbers go up?

Gene nz

On 31/07/2019 2:39 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I took the survey too.