Topics

code factory voices addon

mattias

Wonder when the codefactory addon will be compatible with NVDA with python3?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Josh Kennedy

not sure. I hope so. But I just bought both codeFactory eloquence vocalizer nvda-addon license, and vocalizer sapi5 license, and I am patiently waiting for my license keys to arrive. I already own two sapi5 eloquence keys, and I back up my important order information onto google drive so I do not lose it. I bought sapi5 vocalizer so I can have some good voices for audio games. But I am on a tablet with limited storage so when I install vocalizer voices I will install the smaller voices which are about 60mb per voice, rather than the full voice which is around 300mb per voice.

Josh

molly the blind tech lover

Hi

Are there 2 vocalizer add-ons? I