CodeFactory eloquence and vocalizer licenses

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

Hi,

Well that was pretty fast! All 3 licenses arrived this morning united states eastern standard time. So now I have registered legal copies of sapi5 eloquence, sapi5 vocalizer, and a license for the eloquence vocalizer NVDA addon and everything is working good. I set my default voice to eloquence. And my pluggable USB Bluetooth combo keyboard also shipped. Maybe it will be better than the cheap keyboard you get with this $110 windows 10 home 32 bit tablet. Well it is a $110 tablet so you can’t expect much at that price point. But then I’ll have a Bluetooth USB keyboard to use with the tablet, android phone, and iPod touch and iPad when I get those. I found out I can save $50 on iPads if I get them off amazon or Walmart.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh

 How much did you pay for the voices

--
Mohd. Ahtesham
From India

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi Josh.

Well that was pretty fast! All 3 licenses arrived this morning united
states eastern standard time. So now I have registered legal copies of
sapi5 eloquence, sapi5 vocalizer, and a license for the eloquence
vocalizer NVDA addon and everything is working good. I set my default
voice to eloquence. And my pluggable USB Bluetooth combo keyboard also
shipped. Maybe it will be better than the cheap keyboard you get with
this $110 windows 10 home 32 bit tablet. Well it is a $110 tablet so
you can't expect much at that price point. But then I'll have a
Bluetooth USB keyboard to use with the tablet, android phone, and iPod
touch and iPad when I get those. I found out I can save $50 on iPads
if I get them off amazon or Walmart.
It sounds like you're really in business. Have you given that new blue tooth keyboard a workout with your tablet yet?

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

I paid $153 united states dollars for sapi5 vocalizer, plus sapi5 eloquence, plus eloquence vocalizer codeFactory NVDA addon.

Josh

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

hi orlando,
no the bluetooth keyboard did not arrive in the mail yet. but when it does I will give my review of how it works with NVDA. I also had to change some NVDA keyboard commands because this tablet keyboard is so cheap some default laptop commands do not work.

Don H

If you purchase the Sapi5 voices why purchase the NVDA addon?

On 8/5/2019 12:30 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
I paid $153 united states dollars for sapi5 vocalizer, plus sapi5 eloquence, plus eloquence vocalizer codeFactory NVDA addon.
Josh

Don,
If you purchase the Sapi5 voices why purchase the NVDA addon?
Well, Josh explained it on this very same thread :)
And, thanks to this explanation, now I know the real difference between the sapi voice and the add-on for it.

Josh wrote:
So, why did I personally decide to spend $184 on both the sapi5 and the addon you may ask? I spent the $184 so the sapi5 voices could stay permanently on my computer, but if I ever want to take NVDA with me to someone else's computer I can choose to do that just by making a portable copy of NVDA and putting it onto a flash drive with the codeFactory addon, while leaving my sapi5 voices behind. It is far easier to quickly run and register an addon rather than installing and uninstalling sapi5 voices on each computer I may go to. so the sapi5  voices remain stationary on my machine and my machine only. while the addon can come with me on a flash drive if I wish, use it on another machine then deactivate its license when I am done using it, like at a library.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

The only time I will deactivate all of the licenses from this tablet is when I buy a new computer, and this tablet goes into storage, only to be used as a backup machine if the much bigger more powerful laptop should fail.

Josh