The mail app in windows 10

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

Just a quick question. In windows 10 in the mail app is there a way of
replying to a message or even forwarding it on? I can not seem to find
any buttons or no matter what I do to reply to a message or forward one.
fIs this the way the app is designed more just to read and delete etc.

I did also notice that when you typed in to the message of the body plus
the subject line there was no key echo, but would read back what you typed.

I was seeing if it worked or not as one of my hotmail accounts refuses
to work now and no matter what I do in mozilla thunderbird to make it
work is no longer working.

Gene nz

David Moore

Hey Gene,

The neat thing is that the commands are a lot like the ones in Windows live mail. With NVDA, it is so much better to use the review cursor commands instead of using the arrow keys. NvDA does not say what you type in the mail app. Work needs to be done with NVDA to work in the mail app as good as JAWS does. JAWS works great! For some reason, NVDA does not work as well as it use to in the mail app. I hope they can make those fixes in 2016.4.

Let me know if you want my tutorial. I go into much detail on how to use the mail, people, and calendar apps.

Take care, Gene.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just a quick question. In windows 10 in the mail app is there a way of

replying to a message or even forwarding it on? I can not seem to find

any buttons or no matter what I do to reply to a message or forward one.

fIs this the way the app is designed more just to read and delete etc.

I did also notice that when you typed in to the message of the body plus

the subject line there was no key echo, but would read back what you typed.

I was seeing if it worked or not as one of my hotmail accounts refuses

to work now and no matter what I do in mozilla thunderbird to make it

work is no longer working.

Gene nz

Salva <sadm@...>

Hi.
I’m interested in the tutorial. Can you send it to me?
Thanks
Salva

¡Atención! Usted está recibiendo un correo electrónico de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes o gráficos, descríbalos al pie del mismo. ¡La inclusión la hacemos entre todos!

El 21 nov 2016, a las 22:02, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> escribió:

[...]

Hi Salva,

Here is a link to my text tutorial for the mail, people, and calendar apps, and the second link to an audio tutorial that a friend did. You will have two tutorials. My written tutorial goes into a lot more detail about using the mail, calendar, and people apps together to get one email client experience. Just press enter on the links, and you can download the tutorials right to your computer. Here are the links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/desa0pbdxor1jy5/Tutorial%20for%20the%20Mail%2C%20People%2C%20and%20Calendar%20apps.txt?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbacb8j0c7sj48s/DemonstrationOfTheMailAppInWindows10ByBobEdenhofer.mp3?dl=1

Let me know how I can be of anymore help, and ask questions.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just a quick question. In windows 10 in the mail app is there a way of
replying to a message or even forwarding it on? I can not seem to find
any buttons or no matter what I do to reply to a message or forward one.
fIs this the way the app is designed more just to read and delete etc.

I did also notice that when you typed in to the message of the body plus
the subject line there was no key echo, but would read back what you typed.

I was seeing if it worked or not as one of my hotmail accounts refuses
to work now and no matter what I do in mozilla thunderbird to make it
work is no longer working.

Gene nz

Brian's Mail list account

I notice on coolblindtech a tutorial about using it with narrator; and I thought i heard how to do these things.; However having looked at this; it does seem awfully limited even less advanced than Outlook Express was. I think Microsoft could do themselves a favour here by simply making Outlook express hacked version I use official and junking the poor excuse for a mail app they have no doubt spent about ten minutes writing from scratch.; Oh cynical; me?; grin.; Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Just a quick question. In windows 10 in the mail app is there a way of
replying to a message or even forwarding it on? I can not seem to find
any buttons or no matter what I do to reply to a message or forward one.
fIs this the way the app is designed more just to read and delete etc.

I did also notice that when you typed in to the message of the body plus
the subject line there was no key echo, but would read back what you typed.

I was seeing if it worked or not as one of my hotmail accounts refuses
to work now and no matter what I do in mozilla thunderbird to make it
work is no longer working.

Gene nz

matthew dyer

Hi,

CTRL R should work. I do find that you are not told when it is safe to type. I wish they would fix this.

Matthew