Using Notepad++?

Hello,
I am considering a migration over to Notepad++. What settings do people recommend?
Also has anyone managed to get the list boxes in the settings (like the list of keyboard shortcuts) to read out?
Also, is there any way to have NVDA read the current line after one jumps in between paragraphs?
Is there any way to hear the code suggestions while typing?
Is there any way to hear the number of unmatched braces in the file?
Thanks,

I could not find anything but the git Hub community has been aware of some of the shortcomings so I hope someone will make a podcast or something sometime. Below is just one of many threads about NVDA issues I found so people are well aware of the accessibility issues. I know it is not what you asked for but these kinds of links were all I could find. https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/1701