Topics

weather forecast

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi all,

I have installed Nvda 2019/2 and the latest version of Weather plus.

I would like to know any shortcut for the forecast.

Do you have an advice, please?

--
Jarek

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Jarek,

What is the problem exactly?
The commands nvda + w, nvda + shift + w Don't work, or haven't you read the documentation?

Regards
adriano

Il 16/08/2019 15:53, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:

Hi all,

I have installed Nvda 2019/2 and the latest version of Weather plus.

I would like to know any shortcut for the forecast.

Do you have an advice, please?

Jarek.Krcmar

I have problem with setting of a Town, Then also with the finding of forecast for some days.

The first problem - set the code of town is, that after trying of enter setting of town I can't do it, because cursor is immediately on desktop.

Jarek
Dne 18.08.2019 v 0:37 Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io napsal(a):

Hi Jarek,

What is the problem exactly?
The commands nvda + w, nvda + shift + w Don't work, or haven't you read the documentation?

Regards
adriano

Il 16/08/2019 15:53, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:
Hi all,

I have installed Nvda 2019/2 and the latest version of Weather plus.

I would like to know any shortcut for the forecast.

Do you have an advice, please?

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

Once you have found the city you have 2 choices: add it or set it as default, then pressing "enter" in both cases the city will be added to your list of cities.
If you do not add or preset the city, but simply press enter, the city will be used in temporary mode until you look for another one,an alert window notifies you (if you have not deactivated it from the appropriate check box).

Regards
Adriano