Topics

NVDA and google doc

Using Win 7 latest Firefox, NVDA 19.1.1

If I am editing a file on the google doc,
NVDA always speak repeatedly.

If the doc contain the following paragraph:

'Heading1

This is a testing paragraph.'

Press Home, NVDA speak Heading1

press right arrow NVDA speak H(whereas if it is in word, NVDA should speak e)

press right arrow again, NVDA speak e, where if press left arrow, NVDA speak e again.

I always mistakenly deleted the wrong word or just inserted the wrong word at the wrong position.

Isn't it a correct behavior for NVDA on Google doc?

Thanks,

William

Latest Firefox stable, NVDA 19.1.1

When I am editing google doc, NVDA have some problems.
 For example, the doc contain the following
"Heading1
This is the text."

If I press home, NVDA speak heading1
if i press right arrow, nvda speak h (where if it is in word, NVDA should speak e)
if i press right arrow, NVDA speak e, press left arrow, NVDA speak e again.
NVDA always speaking things repeatedly, making editing and deleting word very complicated.

Thanks,
William

Andy B.

This is not confirmed in Latest Firefox stable while using NVDA 2019.2 and latest alpha build.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

When I am editing google doc, NVDA have some problems.

 For example, the doc contain the following

"Heading1

This is the text."

If I press home, NVDA speak heading1

if i press right arrow, nvda speak h (where if it is in word, NVDA

should speak e)

if i press right arrow, NVDA speak e, press left arrow, NVDA speak e again.

NVDA always speaking things repeatedly, making editing and deleting word

very complicated.

Thanks,

William

Well, my problem is also found on my Win 10, NVDA 19.2 and latest Firefox.

Andy B. 於 18/8/2019 20:19 寫道: