Orbit Reader 20 and NVDA 2019.2

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I installed the braille extender.

I have NVDA set to automatic for braille display since Orbit isn’t in the list.

Any hints on how to get it to recognize the Orbit Reader 20?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I discovered that Narrator was using the BRLTTY driver.

I changed to USB input device and now the Orbit Reader 20 is working fine with NVDA.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

I have NVDA set to automatic for braille display since Orbit isn’t in the list.

Any hints on how to get it to recognize the Orbit Reader 20?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

Brian Tew

If nothing else works you might try using brltty.