From: "sazid" <skstraders.nlr@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 3:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] wanted free synth for my nvda

dear list,
I am need of free/open synthasiser for nvda on my official computer.
hence I request to share this for english language.

thanks and regards,
sazid

hi.
i know only espeak and speech player in espeak.
i use iven3 and it works very great and i extremely love it!

Can you give us a clue, what language and why is Espeak not working for you.

If its a minority language you may need to buy one that suits your ears.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
I am need of free/open synthasiser for nvda on my official computer.
hence I request to share this for english language.

thanks and regards,
sazid

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

sazid

dear list as my e speak is working well but as it is robotic sense
hence i want any free/open voice for english on my nvda.

thanks and regards,
sazdid

On 12/1/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi.
i know only espeak and speech player in espeak.
i use iven3 and it works very great and i extremely love it!

Can you give us a clue, what language and why is Espeak not working for
you.

If its a minority language you may need to buy one that suits your ears.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
I am need of free/open synthasiser for nvda on my official computer.
hence I request to share this for english language.

thanks and regards,
sazid

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

did you try iven3 with rate 30, rate boost uncheck, infliction between
70 and 80 with pitch 50?
its extremely great!

On 12/5/16, sazid <skstraders.nlr@...> wrote:
[...]

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi where do you find this vine voice in NVDA?
also is this in the latest version or the RC release that just came out not to long ago?

--
Casey

which voice do you mean?

On 12/5/16, Casey <cwollner@...> wrote:
Hi where do you find this vine voice in NVDA?
also is this in the latest version or the RC release that just came out
not to long ago?

--
Casey

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi the vine3 voice that was talked about hear in this message.

--
Casey