thunderbird

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

i need a tutorial to use thunderbird with NVDA
thanks

By frequent contributor Gene NZ:  Accessible email client Mozilla Thunderbird

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks bryan

By frequent contributor Gene NZ:  Accessible email client Mozilla Thunderbird

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

i needed this great tutorial too.
thanks brian and God bless you!

By frequent contributor Gene NZ: Accessible email client Mozilla Thunderbird
(
http://accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html
)

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Kara Goldfinch

Brian,

Even though I've used Thunderbird for years, I'm learning a thing or 2 from this as well. I had no idea about that add-on that adds first letter navigation to the folder tree.

Thanks for sharing.

On 13/09/2019 01:52, Brian Vogel wrote:
By frequent contributor Gene NZ:  Accessible email client Mozilla Thunderbird

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

--

Kara Goldfinch

Certified Expert
View the list of all NVDA Experts

While I appreciate all the thanks for having given the pointer to this tutorial, it is Gene NZ that deserves the big thank you.  His website, accessibilitycentral.net, is a treasure trove of massive proportions.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks geene

While I appreciate all the thanks for having given the pointer to this tutorial, it is Gene NZ that deserves the big thank you.  His website, accessibilitycentral.net, is a treasure trove of massive proportions.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

thanks gene for your great website and tutorials, God bless you!

On 9/14/19, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
thanks geene