NVDA, Python 3 and NVDA API

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Hello everyone,

I'm unsure of where to post this: it's a bit technical but perhaps "not enough".  Apologies if you think otherwise.

With Python 3 support and NVDA 2019.3, will we have problems using the DLL files to send information to NVDA?  I mean the nvdaControllerClient.dll file.  Will it need to be rebuilt for the new version?

Please, if that's "too technical" and I need to post it to the NVDA development list, could you send me a link or address?  I can't find the development list anywhere on the web, at least not an active link or information.

Thanks,

Vincent

Luke Davis

It is, and you probably do.