From: Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io
Sent: September 15, 2019 4:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] abby fine reader

guys

is there an add on for abby, because i noticed NVDA is not reading properly in the menu

Gene

The subject gives the full name, Abby Fine Reader, a commercially available OCR program.

I'm curious what version is being run.  Perhaps the program is less accessible than it used to be but it used to be quite accessible.

Hi, What is Abby? Is it for internet codingZ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10