Topics

downloaded purchases from the microsoft store

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I just bought an app off the Microsoft store and I wish to know where my purchase is stored.  I would have thought it would be the downloads folder which should be an obvious choice, but I can't find it there.  Guidance and advise please?  Cheers!

Hi. When you download an app, it's automatically installed and will show up in your start menu. I hope this helps.

--

Lanie Molinar

Disability Rights Advocate and Software Engineering Student at Brigham Young University-Idaho

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Phone: 832-284-2426

Certified expert with general use of NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access and use of it with Microsoft Word. Learn more here.

Do you have multiple disabilities or know someone who does? Please check out and share my blog on life with multiple disabilities. Click the "Available Groups" link to find support and advocacy groups for people with multiple disabilities.

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I know it does that, but my concern is that I would like to save the app for when I have to reset my system or get a new system, then I can't install the product I purchased on those, and having to navigate the windows store again is a pain in the everywhere.  Cheers!.

On 9/17/2019 9:26 AM, Lanie Molinar wrote:

[...]

You can't save the app as far as I know. Microsoft stores a list of your downloaded or purchased apps in the Microsoft Store, or you can search for it again, but those are the only ways I know to get it back.

On 9/16/2019 8:30 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

[...]

Well, thanks for your input.  We can't even keep what we purchase eh?  o well!

On 9/17/2019 9:33 AM, Lanie Molinar wrote:

[...]

Hareth

On 9/17/19, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:
[...]

Email Signature

Brigham Young University-Idaho <https://byui.edu>

Connect with me on LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/in/laniegmolinar/>

Phone: 832-284-2426

Certified expert with general use of NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access
and use of it with Microsoft Word. Learn more here
<https://certification.nvaccess.org/>.

NVDA Certified Expert logo"NVDA Certified Expert (with Microsoft
Word)" logo

<https://lifewithmultipledisabilities.home.blog>. Click the

<https://lifewithmultipledisabilities.home.blog>. Click the "Available