From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:59 AM
To: Nvda List
Subject: [nvda] a bit of help with patreon

Hello to all, I need a bit of help with patreon. Basically what's going

on is I want to edit my payment settings to charge up front then at the

beginning of the month. I tried clicking the checkbox under chrome and

firefox but with no success. Basically what happens is the checkbox does

not do a thing. I even tried with narrator. If someone can shed some

light on tis that would be great.

Sarah k Alawami

I do not. So it's nvda and narrator. Looks like i might need to give aira a shout when I have the time. The task should take about 4 minutes or so.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 24 Sep 2019, at 14:16, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Sara,

Do you have Jaws? Maybe that might work better.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello to all, I need a bit of help with patreon. Basically what's going

on is I want to edit my payment settings to charge up front then at the

beginning of the month. I tried clicking the checkbox under chrome and

firefox but with no success. Basically what happens is the checkbox does

not do a thing. I even tried with narrator. If someone can shed some

light on tis that would be great.

Sarah k Alawami

Hello to all. I figured out the issue I was having with patreon. Basically the box was truly inaccessible. I called aira and within 4 minutes the box was checked, a prompt which I did not see before was offered to me, I then confirmed, the agent made sure everything looked right and I had the honor to hit the save button. so I don't think this would have Ben able to be done by a screen reader. Sad but oh well.

Tc all and be blessed. Thought I'd let you all know in case anyone cared. lol! Happy monday.

I wish I could reply! I really do, because I am biting my nails. I want to scream out what's coming with Patreon, but I can't. The only thing I am allowed to say is, hang in there, really soon! Accessibility changes are coming! Hang in there really soon, but things will get much better very soon. Keep an eye on my structured negotiations portfolio link on the below page.

http://www.blindjournalist.wordpress.com/tech

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks. In the mean time Ill just do my best wit what tools I have and keep getting those users the best I can. Aira to the rescue.

Thanks all.

On 30 Sep 2019, at 16:58, Robert Kingett wrote:

I wish I could reply! I really do, because I am biting my nails. I want to scream out what's coming with Patreon, but I can't. The only thing I am allowed to say is, hang in there, really soon! Accessibility changes are coming! Hang in there really soon, but things will get much better very soon. Keep an eye on my structured negotiations portfolio link on the below page.

http://www.blindjournalist.wordpress.com/tech

Stephen

Is it possible I can get to the patrion page in question so I can have a look at the page that's causing the problem?
Thanks.

The page is at patreon.com/tffppodcast but the thing happened in my own settings where I could not choose charge patrons up front. The box was not checked and could not be checked with anything but a mouse. A dialogue then appears which you confirm the answer then click save.