Topics

Add-on Updater and Resource Monitor 19.10 to be released later today #addonrelease

Hi all,

Add-on Updater 19.10 and resource Monitor 19.10 will go out to the world in a few hours. Add-on Updater 19.10 will now let you check for updated versions of Debug Helper add-on by Luke Davis and includes new and updated translations. Resource Monitor 19.10 brings localization updates and properly recognizes latest Windows Insider Preview build as Insider Preview build, along with fixing a compatibility issue with Python 3.

As always, when the updates become available, Add-on Updater will guide you through the update process.

Cheers,

Joseph

Lenron

could I get the link to the addon updater? I have not been able to
find it sense restoring my computer

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Hi,
Go to addons.nvda-project.org, select Add-on Updater, and download the stable version from the link from that page.
Cheers,
Joseph

[...]

I remember sometime before, you mentioned that addon updater will be integrated into NVDA core.
How is this progress? or will it happen?
Thanks.

Joseph Lee 於 28/9/2019 2:31 寫道:

[...]

That work requires a lot of collaboration and time to do, and there are some high priority work that's being done at the moment. I'm keeping an eye on changes to NVDA source code that will require me to update the client component from time to time.