Topics

a question about Addon Updater

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi in this group,

I would like to know, what does the addon Updater do.

What it updates?

--
Jarek

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

the add on updater updates supported add ons that are found on the official nvda add on web page.

I read on the list about 60 percent of them are ready to go with nvda 2019.3 when it comes out. So they are updating them so they work on it.

I think if you have nvda 2019.2 100 percent are compatible

It is because of the new python 3 code they need it to work on.

Gene nz

.

On 28/09/2019 8:21 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi in this group,

I would like to know, what does the addon Updater do.

What it updates?

Jarek.Krcmar

Thank you Huriken for the explanation.

Jarek