Topics

locked ripping and burning cds using nvda

Arlene

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hmmm.

There are several ways to do things.

I used to use nero burning rom v6 fully cracked to do things.

But eventually to be legal I split it up.

cd burner xp has an installer without the open candy spyware in it and I use that for ripping.

Goldwave has a good file batch converter as well as a cd reader via cddb sites and I got that.

Its 40 dollars but its worth the cost for the cd reader and converter alone which is what I use it for.

Cdex has opencandy in it so I havn't tried it but there must be a portable somewhere.

You are supposed to do it all with mediaplayer but I have never bothered trying to doodle with this.

Not sure about a full solution but nero platinum is about 130 dollars us and it should be ok or it may not be.

I havn't used any suite of modules for ages.

On 11/10/2019 1:38 pm, Arlene wrote:

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Windows Media Player ships with Windows 10 and can be found via a search.  If you want a shortcut to it on your desktop, then follow the instructions:
Adding Desktop Shortcuts Under Windows 10

There are scads of utilities for burning CDs, and which you may wish to use is not just a function of accessibility, but what type of CD, e.g., music, bootable, etc., you are intending to burn and whether you're doing the CD equivalent of a "mix tape" or trying to duplicate a CD.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Arleen,

I use a program called Anyburn to burn CD's. For ripping I use windows media player. Hit your windows logo key and type "windows media player" without the quotes and hit enter. I tried CDex but found it kind of complicated.

Rosemarie

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Where do you get anyburn vrom? Is it free?  I’ve used cdex in my xp days. It worked well with my old xp box I never used it for win 7.  I’ve burned with windows Media player with xp.  I had burnawhere free for 7 not sure if it will work for ten. I’ll ask my friend who gave it to me.

You can get it from www.anyburn.com.

[...]

Annette Moore

I use Cdex, but all I do is insert my CD, hit f9 and it starts ripping. I don't do anything else and I don't know how the program works aside from that. I find my ripped CD in the mp3 folder under users/music/mp3. Hope this helps. Oh, and this is under windows 10, but I used it like that under Windows 8 as well.

Annette

Hi, Arleen,

I use a program called Anyburn to burn CD's. For ripping I use windows media player. Hit your windows logo key and type "windows media player" without the quotes and hit enter. I tried CDex but found it kind of complicated.

Rosemarie

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Anette, did your computer come with a cd rom drive?  This ten box did not come with one. I did purchase a external cd rom drive.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Annette Moore

Yes, mine did, but this machine is nearly six years old now--my, how time does fly! I hear a lot of the newer ones now don't, though. I'd be lost without a CD Rom drive because my choir music from church still comes on CD's. I suppose, though, I could talk my choir director into getting Dropbox and we could share files that way if necessary, but for now, I can still use and rip the CD's he gives me on this machine using CDEX. that's good you can get external CDRom drives.

Annette

On 10/10/2019 10:54 PM, Arlene wrote:

Anette, did your computer come with a cd rom drive?  This ten box did not come with one. I did purchase a external cd rom drive.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

It’s true. This new win ten box came without one.  I did have to buy an external cd rom.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

My computer doesn’t have a cd drive either. My mum’s laptop has one, but it’s about seven years old.

It’s true. This new win ten box came without one.  I did have to buy an external cd rom.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list: Arlene here. How does one rip and burn cds with windows ten? I was trying to rip a cd with my new win ten computer.  I have a external disk drive. How does one find windows Media player? Do you use it with win ten or can you use other players like Winamp or what my computer came with was groove Music. Can I rip or burn with any of these players like goldwave groove music and winamp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

I recommend CDex. You can do a lot with it but ripping is easy and painless, mostly, except when the Cd craps out on you but it should still work on 10.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here