From: Andrea Sherry
Sent: 16 October 2019 08:47
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Addon Query

Had this one which I appear to have deleted.

This is called:

NVDA Extension Global Plugin Addon

Where can I get this?

Andrea

Rémy Ruiz

Hi Andrea ,

FYI:

BTW, the Extended Winamp addon was recently updated to py3 by beqa and posted here in an attachment some days ago and the playlist thing has been fixed. In case you missed it I've put it on Dropbox now:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fo1t3lsvkfx81ct/extendedWinamp-v1.2.nvda-addon?dl=1
Martina

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 16/10/2019 à 09:47, Andrea Sherry a écrit :
Had this one which I appear to have deleted.

This is called:

NVDA Extension Global Plugin Addon

Where can I get this?

Andrea

Rémy Ruiz

Hi,

Sorry, This link is not good for the this addon that you requested.

Thanks to Chris to send this good link.

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 16/10/2019 à 10:39, Rémy Ruiz via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hi Andrea ,

FYI:

BTW, the Extended Winamp addon was recently updated to py3 by beqa and posted here in an attachment some days ago and the playlist thing has been fixed. In case you missed it I've put it on Dropbox now:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fo1t3lsvkfx81ct/extendedWinamp-v1.2.nvda-addon?dl=1
Martina

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 16/10/2019 à 09:47, Andrea Sherry a écrit :
Had this one which I appear to have deleted.

This is called:

NVDA Extension Global Plugin Addon

Where can I get this?

Andrea

Rémy Ruiz

Coucou Chris, Andrea and all,

That's the new version de vto download:

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/dev/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-8.2-dev90.nvda-addon

Spanish language is ready! :)

waiting for a translation in Italian, does not yet exist...

Thanks to Paul for this new dev!

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 16/10/2019 à 10:34, Chris via Groups.Io a écrit :

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/dev/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-8.2-dev89.nvda-addon