audio ducking not working with speech player and espeek

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Hay i am using the latest nvda and I went back to an older version and saw tht audio ducking won't work with speech player at all. pleese help so I got audio ducking to work with sapi 5 and e speek. Can you pleese let me know what sympths audio ducking will work with. Talk to you all soon

Andre Fisher

It works just fine here. Which version of speechplayer are you
currently using? Which version of NVDA?

On 12/1/16, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:
Hay i am using the latest nvda and I went back to an older version and
saw tht audio ducking won't work with speech player at all. pleese help
so I got audio ducking to work with sapi 5 and e speek. Can you pleese
let me know what sympths audio ducking will work with. Talk to you all
soon

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well I am using 2016.3. I got it to work after all. Before I was using the latest snap shot of nvda and I went back to stable and the audio ducking started to work again. Please make ure you get a ticket for this problem before 2016.4 comes out.

On 12/1/2016 11:44 PM, Andre Fisher wrote:
It works just fine here. Which version of speechplayer are you
currently using? Which version of NVDA?

On 12/1/16, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:
Hay i am using the latest nvda and I went back to an older version and
saw tht audio ducking won't work with speech player at all. pleese help
so I got audio ducking to work with sapi 5 and e speek. Can you pleese
let me know what sympths audio ducking will work with. Talk to you all
soon

Quentin Christensen

Where you using a portable version of the snapshot?  Audio ducking doesn't work in the portable version, only when you install NVDA to the computer.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Andre Fisher

Exactly. Plus if it works with Espeak NG, it might be an issue with
the add-on, which has not been updated for a while.

[...]

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well no I was using the desk top version of nvda

[...]

Where did you download the speechplayer add-on? Is it the latest version?

<mailto:bvinton@...>> wrote:

Hay i am using the latest nvda and I went back to an older
version and
saw tht audio ducking won't work with speech player at
all. pleese help
so I got audio ducking to work with sapi 5 and e speek.
Can you pleese
let me know what sympths audio ducking will work with.
Talk to you all
soon

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Yes It was the latest version and that version was 0.3 which is the latest version as far as I know. Now I am running nvda 2016.4 rc version and every thing is working very well now.