Topics

Submitting a Bug Report to NVDA Developers at NVAccess #NVDARelease #NVAccess

Since the latest release candidate is out, this bears repeating.

NVAccess handles its bug reports using GitHub.  If you don't have a GitHub account (which is free) you'll have to establish one before filing a bug [issue, in GitHub parlance] report.  The actual page you will use to file a new issue is:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

I am not the best person to answer questions about the specifics of the bug reporting process, but I'm sure if they get asked here they'll be answered.

    ~ Lauren Bacall

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'm sure Jamie at some time wrote an idiots guide to this, but I'm blowed if I can find it now. I have an account and to me the interface is not as intuitive as the trak one used to be, but of course its one of those forms designed for many things for many people and contains bits that are not applicable to what we need to do.
Its very sad that nobody could create a front end that was simple and could auto input into the main database without all the clutter.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-