Glad to see the mobile MS voices in 2016.4 RC 1

Lino Morales

I'm glad to see that the MS mobile voices are now included in NVDA V 2016.4 RC 1. Whooho!

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Hay I don't see the voices at all because I had the add on and uninstalled the add on. Can you please tell me ware they are or should I install a fresh copy of nvda

On 12/2/2016 2:23 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm glad to see that the MS mobile voices are now included in NVDA V 2016.4 RC 1. Whooho!

Lino Morales

Its under the synthesizer menu in NVDA 2016.4 RC1.

On 12/2/2016 2:35 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I don't see the voices at all because I had the add on and uninstalled the add on. Can you please tell me ware they are or should I install a fresh copy of nvda

On 12/2/2016 2:23 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm glad to see that the MS mobile voices are now included in NVDA V 2016.4 RC 1. Whooho!

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well they are not showing up at all. I looked under the simpth menu and I was wondering if I am doing any thing wrong

On 12/2/2016 2:39 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Its under the synthesizer menu in NVDA 2016.4 RC1.

On 12/2/2016 2:35 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I don't see the voices at all because I had the add on and uninstalled the add on. Can you please tell me ware they are or should I install a fresh copy of nvda

On 12/2/2016 2:23 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm glad to see that the MS mobile voices are now included in NVDA V 2016.4 RC 1. Whooho!

Wouldn't it makes sense that you install the add-on if you uninstalled it? I don't see the voices. That is because I don't have the add-on in question installed.

On 12/2/2016 2:49 PM, Bobby wrote:
Well they are not showing up at all.  I looked under the simpth menu and I was wondering if I am doing any thing wrong

On 12/2/2016 2:39 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Its under the synthesizer menu in NVDA 2016.4 RC1.

On 12/2/2016 2:35 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I don't see the voices at all because I had the add on and uninstalled the add on.  Can you please tell me ware they are or should I install a fresh copy of nvda

On 12/2/2016 2:23 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm glad to see that the MS mobile voices are now included in NVDA V 2016.4 RC 1. Whooho!

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Lino,

I didn't find those voices. The only ones I found were microsoft David and the femail voice. Would I have to install an add-on to get those voices?

Rosemarie

Its under the synthesizer menu in NVDA 2016.4 RC1.

On 12/2/2016 2:35 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I don't see the voices at all because I had the add on and
uninstalled the add on. Can you please tell me ware they are or
should I install a fresh copy of nvda

On 12/2/2016 2:23 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm glad to see that the MS mobile voices are now included in NVDA V
2016.4 RC 1. Whooho!

Rosemarie Chavarria

I looked in the synthesizer menu and they're not there.