From: "Bobby" <bvinton@optonline.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 3:28 AM
Subject: [nvda] looking for a good audio splitter that works with nvda

Hay I was wondering if any one knows of a good audio splitter because I would like to split audio files such as ogg and mp3 files in to tracks

Andrea Sherry

There is a piece of freeware called Total Audio Converter which will do as you want. It is also an extract, joiner, ripper and some more which I can't remember.

If you can't locate just drop me a line and I'll Sendspace it for you.

Cheers from the land of Oz

Andrea

Bobby <bvinton@...>