downLoader for playLists

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

Hi people!

I remember, somebody has looked for such a tool. Here I've found a webSite, where is possible to be found such a downLoader too.

www.9soundclouddownloader.com

best regards

Georgi

David Moore

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the link to download the sound cloud app.

I have never heard of sound cloud before. I just checked it out, and it looks cool. I will check into this and report back on what I think. I learn something from you guys everyday.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10