From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: December-07-16 10:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and
thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

Hi, Arleen,

I liked XP when it was out but when I got my windows 7 computer, I loved
typing things I wanted in the search box. If I wanted to go to wordpad, all
I had to do was hit the windows key, type wordpad in the search box and hit
enter--and bingo! There it was. It was a pain in the neck always having to
arrow to programs in XP. Glad I don't have to do that anymore.

Rosemarie