From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 7:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] windows live mail and windows 10

Hi, everyone,

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?

I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I

know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an

immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, David,

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm not sure where I'll go from here if I leave thunderbird. I've tried everything I know to organize my messages with that program but nothing I do works. Guess I could either go back to outlook or try the mail ap again.

Rosemarie

On 12/5/2016 4:54 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi Rosemarie,

Yes it will, but there will be no more support from MS after January. It is being phased out, so if you use it, there will be no more security up dates for it.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?

I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I

know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an

immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Gene

I haven't seen anything on this or other lists I follow indicating that Windows Live Mail doesn't work in Windows 10 after the anniversary update.  It would be unlikely to stop working because of the update.  It evidently has the quirk I've seen discussed here about the need to leave the window and return when you are composing or replying to a message to read what you have written.  That is the only problem I recall.

Gene

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 6:48 PM

Hi, everyone,

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?
I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I
know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an
immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Gene

I see that as irrelevant especially if you read mail as plain text.  I doubt it's particularly relevant if you don't but if you read mail as plain text, it doesn't matter at all.

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?

I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I

know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an

immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

David Moore

Hi Rosemarie,

I will help you with the mail app. I use it all the time, and it works very well.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?

I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I

know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an

immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I assume however that the windows 10 mail app does not do usenet groups, something I use all the time hence the hack to outlook express as Live mail is a bit of a pig at the best of times.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I will help you with the mail app. I use it all the time, and it works very well.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?
I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I
know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an
immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

hello every one.
may i ask that whats the different between emap and POP?
i also want to know that which one is the best.

I assume however that the windows 10 mail app does not do usenet groups,
something I use all the time hence the hack to outlook express as Live mail

is a bit of a pig at the best of times.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Will windows live mail work well with the latest version of windows 10?
I'm thinking of leaving thunderbird if windows live mail will work. I
know you can't create message filters with windows live if you have an
immap account but I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.