Topics

Google Chrome Browser


Andrea Sherry
 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea


Chris Mullins
 

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form if it’s any good to you.

 

Cheers

Chris

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea


Albert Ruel
 

I too would appreciate a copy of your document. 

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form if it’s any good to you.

 

Cheers

Chris

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea


Brice Mijares
 

I too wouldn't mind a copy.
bricemijares@...


Andrea Sherry
 

That would be good if you could pass that along in whichever format is convenient.

Cheers

Andrea


On 6/12/2016 11:45 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form if it’s any good to you.

 

Cheers

Chris

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea



Michael
 

I too would be interested in a copy.

 

 


From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

That would be good if you could pass that along in whichever format is convenient.

Cheers

Andrea

 

On 6/12/2016 11:45 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form if it’s any good to you.

 

Cheers

Chris

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea

 


 

Chuck it at me to, better still post it somewhere so we can all read it.

On 7/12/2016 4:14 a.m., Michael wrote:
I too would be interested in a copy.





_____

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea
Sherry
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser



That would be good if you could pass that along in whichever format is
convenient.

Cheers

Andrea



On 6/12/2016 11:45 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set
Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form
if it's any good to you.



Cheers

Chris



From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea
Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser



Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea





 

Hi Chris,

I would also like a copy of your document, as I would like to give Chrome a try once more.


Kevin Chao
 

I'd also like a copy of using Chrome with screen reader doc. Thanks!


On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:35 AM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

I would also like a copy of your document, as I would like to give Chrome a try once more.


Brice Mijares
 

Did anyone receive there request for this tutorial? Because I'd sure like to learn how Chrome works.
bricemijares@...


Gene
 

It makes no sense to have tutorials sent out to everyone individually who wants one.  And the list may be cluttered with individual request after individual request.  It makes much more sense to make the file generally available and provide a link.
 
Gene


Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>
 

Hi


What in the google browser do you guys want to know?


I just downloaded it took it for a test drive got it to do a home page etc.


the guy who also said about the tutorial if he wants to share it with the community i can host off one of my pages, but change it so it is in a html format.


otherwise i could do like a run through of it through the settings menu etc maybe in audio.



Gene nz



On 9/12/2016 4:41 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
I'd also like a copy of using Chrome with screen reader doc. Thanks!

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:35 AM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

I would also like a copy of your document, as I would like to give Chrome a try once more.


-- 
<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for NVDA tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related topics.
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/ If you would like to keep up to date with whats being updated on our website, you can also follow us on facebook by visiting
the following link https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader available by visiting the following link http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries


David Moore
 

Hi all,

I use Google Chrome with NVDA a lot, so I would be glad to help in anyway I can. I can access very difficult web sites in Chrome with NVDA and I am able to click on controls in Chrome with NVDA that cannot be done any other way.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Hi

 

What in the google browser do you guys want to know?

 

I just downloaded it took it for a test drive got it to do a home page etc.

 

the guy who also said about the tutorial if he wants to share it with the community i can host off one of my pages, but change it so it is in a html format.

 

otherwise i could do like a run through of it through the settings menu etc maybe in audio.

 

 

Gene nz

 

 

On 9/12/2016 4:41 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:

I'd also like a copy of using Chrome with screen reader doc. Thanks!

 

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:35 AM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

I would also like a copy of your document, as I would like to give Chrome a try once more.



-- 
<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for NVDA tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related topics.
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/ If you would like to keep up to date with whats being updated on our website, you can also follow us on facebook by visiting
the following link https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader available by visiting the following link http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries

 


Pauline Smith
 

I'm late to this thread, but I am also interested in this document.  I haven't used Chrome, but might be interested in doing so at some point.


On 12/6/2016 9:37 AM, Albert Ruel wrote:

I too would appreciate a copy of your document. 

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form if it’s any good to you.

 

Cheers

Chris

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea



Aravind R
 

Pls send to me also my friend. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 11-Dec-2016, at 7:53 AM, Pauline Smith <paulinesmithh@...> wrote:

I'm late to this thread, but I am also interested in this document.  I haven't used Chrome, but might be interested in doing so at some point.


On 12/6/2016 9:37 AM, Albert Ruel wrote:

I too would appreciate a copy of your document. 

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Hi Andrea

I have a Word document I wrote several months ago which explains how to set Chrome up to your personal preferences which I can send in Word or text form if it’s any good to you.

 

Cheers

Chris

 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 6 December 2016 06:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

 

Need a beginners' guide for the browser please.

Where can I obtain such?

Andrea