Topics

Windows XP support was: RE: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

Gene

The message wasn't talking about your thread at all.  The message was commenting on reading threads by conversation and had nothing to do with commenting on your thread specifically.  I don't know why the message was sent and why it was attached to your thread.  But it was discussing Outlook Express and Outlook.

Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Windows XP support was: RE: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

I wasn't so much angered. I was more just concerned, as the way it came across was you could delete Chris's thread without reading it all in one bang. It kind of made me feel like, "Oh, crud! Did I say something, or do something wrong?" I figured it was just an error. I know they probably were not talking specifically about my post, but admittedly, it did sound a bit snide. Again though, no hard feelings. She did indeed clarify, and it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Chris.