From: Don H
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 7:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] card games that work with NVDA

Are there any free card games or other games that work well with NVDA?

Thanks

Hi Don,

I use the card games at Spoonbill Software and they work great with NDVA
and windows 10.

The web site is http://www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/blindgamers.htm

On 12/8/2016 7:31 PM, Don H wrote:
Are there any free card games or other games that work well with NVDA?
Thanks

Greg Wocher

Hello,

GMA Games has some card games that work with NVDA. Go to:

www.gmagames.com

Once there look in the free games section to find it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 12/8/2016 7:31 PM, Don H wrote:
Are there any free card games or other games that work well with NVDA?
Thanks

David Moore

Thanks a lot.

This will be exciting.