Addon for Sonos Desktop V1.5 released
addon for Sonos Desktop V1.5 is released with some new features and python 3 ready.
You can get it here:
I added a bunch of hotkeys and adjusted the song information for several services.
- control-1 - speaks current roomname, stationname and title of the song
- double press control-1 - copies song title to the clipboard
- control-2 - opens the song title in a virtual invisible window to read it back
- control-3 - opens Youtube in your default browser with the search results for currently playing song (opens in a new
- alt-shift-v - reports current volume
- alt-shift-m - reports mute status
- control-m - toggles mute
- alt-shift-r - reports repeat status
- control-r - toggles repeat
- alt-shift-e - reports shuffle status
- control-e - toggles shuffle
- alt-shift-t - reports crossfade status
- control-t - toggles crossfade
- alt-shift-u - reports time playing
- alt-shift-i - reports scrub
- alt-shift-o - reports play time left
I have concerns about lines like this:toggle quoted message Show quoted text
s8 = fg.firstChild.next.next.next.next.next.firstChild.next.next.next.next.next.next.next.next.next.next.name
Partly because s1 to s8 aren't descriptive variable names. But mainly because a single change in object layout will render it useless.
Is there a better way of doing it, which involves looking for class names or whatever?
On 26/10/2019 at 4:37 pm, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote: