De: Chris Shook
Data: 13 de dezembro de 2016 16:43
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Vocalizer expressive for Nuance

Rui Fontes,
I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

This product remains outdated, and we have seen many promises of updates to come. I would recommend you use the sapi version instead, as it is more updated. Maybe this other one will be updated and prove me wrong.

Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:50 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

We hope to release it still this year...

It will be noticed in this list...

Rui

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Nimer Jaber

atguys.com I believe has it.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Matt Turner

The only ones I've seen on that cite, is the NVDA addon, and the codefactory one.
Of course, i could be wrong.

On 12/14/2016 2:00 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
atguys.com I believe has it.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Nimer Jaber

I am referring to the code factory ones. They are more updated, and have more voices.

Thanks.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:15 PM Matt Turner <meturner2214@...> wrote:
The only ones I've seen on that cite, is the NVDA addon, and the codefactory one.
Of course, i could be wrong.

On 12/14/2016 2:00 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
atguys.com I believe has it.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Oh, wonderful! OK, I'll have a look.

Chris.

Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the following web page from off my web site should point you in the right direction. it can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/how%20to%20install%20additional%20nvda%20components.html

You can jump down by headings to where the speech hub package one is and just under neath that is where you can get the sapi 5 version of eloquence and vocaliser voices etc

hope that helps

gene nz

On 15/12/2016 8:14 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
The only ones I've seen on that cite, is the NVDA addon, and the codefactory one.
Of course, i could be wrong.
On 12/14/2016 2:00 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
atguys.com I believe has it.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

Mallard

Hello,

Interesting, but why should we buy sapi5 when, if we wait a little longer, we can have a free upgrade from Tiflotecnia?

Any valid reason to go this way?

I'll wait anyway. More because I know how serious and professional Rui is, than for the free upgrade in itself. I trust Tiflotecnia. if they say the product is not ready to be reliably released, I believe them.

Ciao,

Ollie

atguys.com <http://atguys.com> I believe has it.

<rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com
<mailto:rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com>> wrote:

Hello!

We hope to release it still this year...

It will be noticed in this list...

Rui

I was curious if you guys had updated your Vocalizer
synthesizer yet.
If so, can you post the link?
Thanks
Chris

the following linkhttps://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader available by visiting the following linkhttp://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries

I totally agree. Even the current version of Tifflotecnia's Vocalizer add on worked relatively fine. Though I also want an update, I'd prefer an update that is fully finished rather than half finished. By this I mean an update that is stable and well tested, rather than a rushed update that is not stable and full of bugs.