Push to talk, was Re: [nvda] starting NVDA

John Sanfilippo

Hi,

Might you tell me what "push to talk" is and how it is used?

Thanks, sorry for the inrreuption.

John S

On 12/22/16 16:36, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello,

TeamTalk is one that does distinguish between them, I believe that
TeamSpeak does as well when mapping out keys for push to talk.

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 2:56 PM Gene <gsasner@...
<mailto:gsasner@...>> wrote:

__
I expect there are some cases, I don't know where, where a left or
right modifier is required. If you turn on input help in NVDA and
press modifiers, you will hear them distinguished such as right
shift and left shift. If NVDA is aware of which modifier is being
used, then presumably, programmers can designate that a specific
modifier be used. But I can't recall ever seeing this done in any
program.