Somewhat Offtopic/Please Respond Offlist/Looking For Windows Utility Written By a Member of This List


David Goldfield
 

Hi. A few weeks ago, someone who I believe was on this list mentioned
that he wrote a utility to easily alter settings within Windows. I've
lost his message and his Web site for the software and am wondering if
someone could email me the URL.

Thanks.


--
David Goldfield,
Assistive Technology Specialist

Feel free to visit my Web site
WWW.DavidGoldfield.Info


Jacques <lists4js@...>
 

Hi David

I'm not sure if you're referring to my program.

Stascom Utility Suite has a few utilities, one of which is to generate an alphabetic list of 60 commonly used Windows applications and settings with control+Windows+F8.

As stated in my user guide, it does not offer anything more than what is available in Windows itself, it merely is an easy way to get to the entries. Once activated from the list, I give command back to Windows. If this is what you're after, you can download Stascom Utility Suite from the below URL:

http://www.stascom.co.za



Jacques

On 23 Dec 2016 23:07, David Goldfield wrote:
Hi. A few weeks ago, someone who I believe was on this list mentioned
that he wrote a utility to easily alter settings within Windows. I've
lost his message and his Web site for the software and am wondering if
someone could email me the URL.

Thanks.


David Goldfield
 

Hi, Jacques.

Yes, your program is the one I was looking for. Thanks for getting back
to me about it. I'll be sure to download it and will be happy to provide
feedback, if you'd like.


All the best.

David Goldfield,
Assistive Technology Specialist

Feel free to visit my Web site
WWW.DavidGoldfield.Info

On 12/24/2016 1:29 AM, Jacques wrote:
Hi David

I'm not sure if you're referring to my program.

Stascom Utility Suite has a few utilities, one of which is to generate
an alphabetic list of 60 commonly used Windows applications and
settings with control+Windows+F8.

As stated in my user guide, it does not offer anything more than what
is available in Windows itself, it merely is an easy way to get to the
entries. Once activated from the list, I give command back to Windows.
If this is what you're after, you can download Stascom Utility Suite
from the below URL:

http://www.stascom.co.za



Jacques

On 23 Dec 2016 23:07, David Goldfield wrote:
Hi. A few weeks ago, someone who I believe was on this list mentioned
that he wrote a utility to easily alter settings within Windows. I've
lost his message and his Web site for the software and am wondering if
someone could email me the URL.

Thanks.



Jacques <lists4js@...>
 

Thanks David, I've received your off-list message and will respond shortly. Many thanks in advance for the constructive feedback.


Jacques

On 28 Dec 2016 20:29, David Goldfield wrote:
Hi, Jacques.

Yes, your program is the one I was looking for. Thanks for getting back
to me about it. I'll be sure to download it and will be happy to provide
feedback, if you'd like.


All the best.

David Goldfield,
Assistive Technology Specialist

Feel free to visit my Web site
WWW.DavidGoldfield.Info

On 12/24/2016 1:29 AM, Jacques wrote:
Hi David

I'm not sure if you're referring to my program.

Stascom Utility Suite has a few utilities, one of which is to generate
an alphabetic list of 60 commonly used Windows applications and
settings with control+Windows+F8.

As stated in my user guide, it does not offer anything more than what
is available in Windows itself, it merely is an easy way to get to the
entries. Once activated from the list, I give command back to Windows.
If this is what you're after, you can download Stascom Utility Suite
from the below URL:

http://www.stascom.co.za



Jacques

On 23 Dec 2016 23:07, David Goldfield wrote:
Hi. A few weeks ago, someone who I believe was on this list mentioned
that he wrote a utility to easily alter settings within Windows. I've
lost his message and his Web site for the software and am wondering if
someone could email me the URL.

Thanks.