Topics

My best wishes for this wonderful list!

Fernando Apan

Hi all,

First of all I'd like to thank every one here in this list. Though I don't happen to participate very often, I do read your emails every single day and had learned a lot from all of you.

As some of you may know, I'm a pianist. Well, I had prepared a special christmas present for you, which I hope you enjoy with your family. It's a coral by J.S Bach, performed by myself in the piano.

Again, thanks for everything and lots of blessings, peace and love!

You can listen the piece in this link:

https://audioboom.com/posts/5432882-mi-regalo-de-navidad-para-ustedes

Cheers!

Fernando Apan.

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi Fernando
Thanks for the piano pkaying. It was great. I know it's late, but I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
Chris

hi every one.
i also wish a merry christmas and happy new year for you.
i wish the blessings and divine extreme mercy for you all developers,
supporters and users of nvda who help me.
and also i am very glad to help many people and answered many questions.

On 12/26/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Hi Fernando
Thanks for the piano pkaying. It was great. I know it's late, but I
hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
Chris

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Angela Delicata

Hi,

Happy holidays from me as well: I wish all of you the best in life.

Angela from Italy

Il 26/12/2016 10:28, nasrin khaksar ha scritto:
hi every one.
i also wish a merry christmas and happy new year for you.
i wish the blessings and divine extreme mercy for you all developers,
supporters and users of nvda who help me.
and also i am very glad to help many people and answered many questions.

On 12/26/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Hi Fernando
Thanks for the piano pkaying. It was great. I know it's late, but I
hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
Chris

---

Mallard

Thanks so much, Fernando!

I'm going to listen to you praying in a minute. What a wonderful idea!

Ciao, and again, thanks for your gift.

Ollie

Cheers! <https://audioboom.com/posts/5432882-mi-regalo-de-navidad-para-ustedes>

<https://audioboom.com/posts/5432882-mi-regalo-de-navidad-para-ustedes>

Fernando Apan.
<https://audioboom.com/posts/5432882-mi-regalo-de-navidad-para-ustedes>

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

And the same from me Gene nz from new zealand.

On 26/12/2016 10:35 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
Hi,

Happy holidays from me as well: I wish all of you the best in life.

Angela from Italy

Il 26/12/2016 10:28, nasrin khaksar ha scritto:
hi every one.
i also wish a merry christmas and happy new year for you.
i wish the blessings and divine extreme mercy for you all developers,
supporters and users of nvda who help me.
and also i am very glad to help many people and answered many questions.

On 12/26/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Hi Fernando
Thanks for the piano pkaying. It was great. I know it's late, but I
hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
Chris

---
Questa e-mail è stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast
antivirus.

Ethan

On 12/26/16, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
[...]

<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for NVDA
tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related topics.
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/ If you would like to keep up to date
with whats being updated on our website, you can also follow us on facebook
by visiting
the following link
https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader
available by visiting the following link

Rosemarie Chavarria

Best wishes for everyone from me too.

[...]

Hi, Fernando,

My best wishes for a blessed holiday season to you too. I love that piece byBach that you played. Just finished listening to it.

Rosemarie