Imazing2

Annamaria

hello,

can you tell me if Imazing2 is accessible with NVDA?

It is a program that makes many more things than Itune.

Thank you.

Annamaria.

Luke Davis

Personally I had never heard of it, but if you do decide to buy it and find out its level of NVDA accessibility, be sure to let us know how it works out. It seems potentially very useful.

https://www.macworld.com/article/3196571/imazing-2-2-review-a-better-way-to-use-your-mac-to-manage-your-iphone-and-ipad.html
https://imazing.com/store

Luke

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019, Annamaria wrote:

can you tell me if Imazing2 is accessible with NVDA?

It is a program that makes many more things than Itune.

Sarah k Alawami

I heard it wasn't as accessible as the mac counter part, But give it a try and contact the developer and talk to them about accessibility if you need to. They seem very receptive.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 27 Oct 2019, at 0:01, Annamaria wrote:

hello,

can you tell me if Imazing2 is accessible with NVDA?

It is a program that makes many more things than Itune.

Thank you.

Annamaria.

Annamaria

Hi,

I tried to write to the support, but it is impossible.

You have to fill out a form in which you must enter different data: name, e-mail, operating system, version Imazing, license number...

Obviously I have not purchased the product yet, so it becomes impossible to continue.

I don't know how to contact them.

Annamaria.

Il 27/10/2019 16:13, Sarah k Alawami ha scritto:

I heard it wasn't as accessible as the mac counter part, But give it a try and contact the developer and talk to them about accessibility if you need to. They seem very receptive.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 27 Oct 2019, at 0:01, Annamaria wrote:

hello,

can you tell me if Imazing2 is accessible with NVDA?

It is a program that makes many more things than Itune.

Thank you.

Annamaria.

It is not entirely clear, but I would be surprised if Imazing2 does not install in "evaluation mode" for some relatively short period of time if you do not purchase a license.

The easiest way to attempt to assess accessibility is to try installing a program and playing with it if no one else has trod that path ahead of you.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Sarah k Alawami

How odd, I've managed to contact them with otu aht info. Try tweeting @digidna

On 28 Oct 2019, at 6:58, Annamaria wrote:

[...]

this is the answer:

DigiDNA, 09:48, Hi Annamaria,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. This is something we are aware of, as we have received feedback from other users as well.

We're considering options of how to improve this and hopefully we can do so with the future releases.

Thank you again!