Nvda and Handytech Braille Display

Jorge Gonçalves <joport3@...>

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me where to get the last version of the add-on for typing in nvda with my Handytech braille display?
Thank you,
Jorge

Felix G.

Hello,
the current version can be found at
Please note there will be a critical update early next year.
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher

Jorge Gonçalves <joport3@...> schrieb am Mi., 28. Dez. 2016 um 13:45 Uhr:

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me where to get the last version of the add-on
for typing in nvda with my Handytech braille display?
Thank you,
Jorge

Bernd Dorer

Hi Felix,

when do you plan to commit your changes back to NVDA? It would be great to have this in the next NVDA release.

Thanks

Bernd

Am 28.12.2016 um 14:41 schrieb Felix G.:

Hello,
the current version can be found at
Please note there will be a critical update early next year.
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher

Jorge Gonçalves <joport3@...> schrieb am Mi., 28. Dez. 2016 um 13:45 Uhr:
Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me where to get the last version of the add-on
for typing in nvda with my Handytech braille display?
Thank you,
Jorge

Felix G.

Hello,
thank you for your interest. Those changes will make it into a pull request in January if no major catastrophy strikes.
Kind regards and many happy new years in advance for the awesomeness that is NVDA,
Felix Grützmacher