Using spotify.

Matt Turner

Hi, I'm finding out a lot.

For the person who posted how to add a song to a playlist, I've tried it out, and i don't see the add to playlist.

Perhaps, i could be doing it wrong.

I find the songs name, and left click.

nothing happens.

majno

After left clicking, go below with control plus pagedown. there and going up you'll see all available options. to select one use right click on. for example, right click on add to playlist. then you should choose a playlist to add, or create a new playlist. is complicate but posible.