Urgent Help required: NVDA and Outlook 2016

Ketan Kothari

Hi friends,

I am using NVDA 2016.4 with Windows 10 and Office 365. I am unable to
access any other folder that that of inbox in Outlook 2016. I am on
exchange mail and want to see other folders. Earlier, this was quite
easy but now the only thing I get to hear is “current mailbox”. I
wonder what settings need to be adjusted.

Please help as this is urgent.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

Did you hit Control Y to bring up the list of folders? After that, you should be able to use your arrow keys to move around the folder list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2016, at 2:07 AM, Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi friends,

I am using NVDA 2016.4 with Windows 10 and Office 365. I am unable to
access any other folder that that of inbox in Outlook 2016. I am on
exchange mail and want to see other folders. Earlier, this was quite
easy but now the only thing I get to hear is “current mailbox”. I
wonder what settings need to be adjusted.

Please help as this is urgent.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@hotmail.com
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Ketan Kothari

Hi,

Thank you Brian for help. One more question please, I want to transfer all
my mails from Inbox to archive folder. When I select all messages and go to
move to item it say move folder. Earlier, I could move only messages
easily. Any help please?

Ketan

On 12/30/16, Ryan Mann <rmann0581@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Jason White

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you hit Control Y to bring up the list of folders? After that, you
should be able to use your arrow keys to move around the folder list.

Also, typing Shift+F6 from the list of messages should take you to the folder list.