The INXS ability of PowerPoint on the Internet

Cecelia Rodriguez <cessbraille@...>

Sent from my iPhone I have noticed I have noticed That there are some Websites Websites Websites That use That use That use PowerPoint PowerPoint Presentations that are Presentations that are Inserted Inserted Into the Into the Website Website. I cannot I cannot I cannot Find a way Find a way Two navigate To read them To read them With With With NVEDA NVEDA. Any help Would be appreciated Would be appreciated

Sarah k Alawami

Did you double those words by accident or was that on purpose. What issues are you having with the power point presentation on the internet, what errors etc do you get?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On Oct 27, 2019, at 1:32 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Did you double those words by accident or was that on purpose. What issues are you having with the power point presentation on the internet, what errors etc do you get?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 27 Oct 2019, at 9:29, Cecelia Rodriguez wrote:

I have noticed I have noticed That there are some Websites Websites Websites That use That use That use PowerPoint PowerPoint Presentations that are Presentations that are Inserted Inserted Into the Into the Website Website. I cannot I cannot I cannot Find a way Find a way Two navigate To read them To read them With With With NVEDA NVEDA. Any help Would be appreciated Would be appreciated

The latest response from the original poster (OP), Cecilia, is blank except for the quoted material.

I still do not know what "INXS ability" refers to at all.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

On Oct 28, 2019, at 12:52 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

The latest response from the original poster (OP), Cecilia, is blank except for the quoted material.

I still do not know what "INXS ability" refers to at all.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

And, again, Ceciia your response is blank.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Gene

You are bottom posting.  Please send your responses at the top of the message.  If you don't, a lot of people on blindness lists will think you didn't add new material or they won't be willing to plow through all the old material to find the response.  If you don't know how to top post, list members will be happy to tell you how using the device and app you are using.

Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The INXS ability of PowerPoint on the Internet

On Oct 28, 2019, at 12:52 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

The latest response from the original poster (OP), Cecilia, is blank except for the quoted material.

I still do not know what "INXS ability" refers to at all.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, no, the message is blank. I looked everywhere fo there answer, and there is nothing there after my footer and my email address. So the message is in all intense and purposes, blank.

Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 11:58 AM

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 02:49 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Actually, no, the message is blank.
That is absolutely correct.  It's immediately obvious to me if someone is bottom-posting, and if they are I would mention it just as Gene did.

There is no content other than the quoted content in the responses.  I have absolutely no idea why, but I doubt that this was Cecelia's intent, so letting her know is the thing to do.  Until and unless this issue is resolved, we're stuck, and I doubt it's on the Groups.io end or we'd be seeing it for others, too.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Cecelia Rodriguez <cessbraille@...>

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

NVDA IS not reading the power point presentation                                                                    .