Problem with Microsoft Edge: Chromium edition with the screen reader: Browse mode doesn't exist?

Luis Carlos González Moráles

Don't know if the title soots me, but I have a problem when I'm using Microsoft Edge canary/dev/beta. I cannot move through any web page, neighter by using tab nor the arrow keys. This is only happening on my desktop pc, but not in my laptop. Is it just me or just I...

Abbie Taylor wrote:

On a related topic, I'll be getting a new hard drive next month. An expert will install it for me, and he should be able to move files and programs from the old drive to the new. But I'm wondering if it would be better to create a portable copy of NVDA on a thumb drive with my settings saved and install it that way. Thanks in advance for any answers.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

Sarah k Alawami

Did you report it to edge using the feedback form they have? Also did you try a reboot of the screenreader and or computer, or both?

to subscribe to the feed click here

Abbie Taylor wrote:
On a related topic, I'll be getting a new hard drive next month. An expert will install it for me, and he should be able to move files and programs from the old drive to the new. But I'm wondering if it would be better to create a portable copy of NVDA on a thumb drive with my settings saved and install it that way. Thanks in advance for any answers.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

It might be the app tool bar it is getting focused on. I have not worked out apart from using the alt key + 4 key to shut that page then it goes to the home page. you have set.

I thought it might of been the section under favorites doing it so have set them not to show etc but is still happening.

There might be some thing under settings that can be turned off?

I think the same was at one time happening to chrome  but I think I might of deleted the shortcuts? then it stopped on that other screen.

I would have to try it on this one to see.

gene nz

Abbie Taylor wrote:
On a related topic, I'll be getting a new hard drive next month. An expert will install it for me, and he should be able to move files and programs from the old drive to the new. But I'm wondering if it would be better to create a portable copy of NVDA on a thumb drive with my settings saved and install it that way. Thanks in advance for any answers.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

removing the short cuts from off that page did not work I am sure it done it on the google chrome version?

so for the moment it looks like the alt key + f4 key to close that extra page.

gene nz