De: majno
Enviado:segunda-feira, 28 de outubro de 2019 17:27
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Double reading in tree items.

Greetings community.

Currently i'm using NVDA 2019.2.1 and liclipse 5.3.0.

NVDA reads twice every time i move cursor up or down inside a tree element.

I'm using eclipse-java-2019-09 too and there is not any problem.

Quentin Christensen

We have an issue for this:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/10001

Reading the issue, it looks like there is a pull request (someone has written the code which should fix it).  It looks like it's just waiting on being reviewed and approved, but hopefully that means a fix isn't too far away.  If you subscribe to the original issue, you'll be notified when the pull request is approved and the issue is closed, and then you can try the latest alpha version from our snapshots page to test it for yourself: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen