From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert
Kingett
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 9:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA remote git hub

I am not sure if anyone knew but below is the NVDA remote page on git hub.
It is open source.

https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

Can I quote you?

On 1/3/2017 11:59 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi all,
I can tell you that, soon, you'll be hearing reasons why NVDA Remote opens
up possibilities (or will open up possibilities). One hint I can give you
now: one particular feature will benefit those using braille. Stay tuned for
news on the next generation NVDA Remote version.
Cheers,
Joseph

I am not sure if anyone knew but below is the NVDA remote page on git hub.
It is open source.

https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

Hi,

I suggest asking Chris Toth and Tyler Spivey for official quotes, as they are the chief maintainers.

Cheers,

Joseph

I am not sure if anyone knew but below is the NVDA remote page on git hub.
It is open source.

https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

Hello.
Do you know when it'll be ready to come in the next release?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris

I suggest asking Chris Toth and Tyler Spivey for official quotes, as they
are the chief maintainers.

Cheers,

Joseph

I am not sure if anyone knew but below is the NVDA remote page on git hub.
It is open source.

https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

Hi,
I have zero information on that, sorry.
Cheers,
Joseph

I am not sure if anyone knew but below is the NVDA remote page on git hub.
It is open source.

https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

Mallard

Wow! This is the second great news I read today, along with the Kindle for Pc one!!!

Thanks guys!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 03/01/2017 18:59, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi all,
I can tell you that, soon, you'll be hearing reasons why NVDA Remote opens
up possibilities (or will open up possibilities). One hint I can give you
now: one particular feature will benefit those using braille. Stay tuned for
news on the next generation NVDA Remote version.
Cheers,
Joseph

I am not sure if anyone knew but below is the NVDA remote page on git hub.
It is open source.

https://github.com/nvdaremote/nvdaremote

Does anyone have a timeline for when the next generation of this add on will be released?