From: Angel
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] I have another NVDA question:

As I said previously, I am a new user of the NVDA screen reader.  I wanted to change synthesizers from the default one I was given.  When I first downloaded the screen reader.  I don't know what I did to break Jaws.  But, for some reason it failed to work on my older machine.  In any case, I suspect its synthesizer still works.  Because, when I attempted to change the synthesizer:  I changed it to the Eloquence voice.  Which I like.  My question is this:  If I were to make a portable copy of NVDA:  Would the eloquence default voice, which I love, also come with it too?

Angel

I have "open book".