Topics

Overlays in chrome

Sile

Hello

I recently had to log into my verizon account and the sign-in window appeared as an overlay.  I could open it or close it, but could not reach the email or password boxes.  Is there a way around this?

--Sile

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

I had a similar issue a couple of months ago and couldn't find a way around it. So, when I get my bill by email, I call 611 on my Verizon cell phone. This gets me to customer service, and I can make my payment using the automated system. It's faster and easier than doing it online. I hope that helps.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

Sile

Thanks so much, I’ll do this in the future :-)

Sile