Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and orbit20 braille display

just providing some feedback here... The latest beta update for orbit20
and NVDA 2016.4 is working very well even on this old machine running
windows10.

This is good to know.
I am thinking of getting this display as one of my system upgrades, if its only 300-500 bucks, then it maybe in my yearly hardware shuffle.

.