From: "lali" <l2belteki@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] Eset products

Dear all!ű

Is there a way to speak eset products? Only eset 8 speaks with nvda.
What AV do you recommend?
Greetings:
Lali
--
mail: l2belteki@gmail.com skype: b.laller1986

lali

And what do you use?

--
mail: l2belteki@gmail.com skype: b.laller1986

Nimer Jaber

I recommend Sophos Home.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:35 AM lali <l2belteki@...> wrote:
And what do you use?

--
mail: l2belteki@... skype: b.laller1986

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

how do you add a file or folders to a exception lists?

On 1/18/2017 9:11 AM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
[...]

Hello,

You must go in the Sophos dashboard and select the computer. At that point, you will be able to create an exception. It is a web interface. Let me know if you have more issues and I will definitely write out more of a guide.

Thanks.