Off-topic messages and tests #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

This email only contains the word cordially and the disclaimer.
At least on my email client it does but as we have seen before the email could show up in the quoted part of this reply, if it does then others like me can read what it said.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at
(218-693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

hi.
and the result for me is like the result for brian.

On 1/19/17, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
[...]

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org