Accessible IRC clients

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Does anyone know of an IRC client that is accessible with NVDA and notifies the user of incoming messages on all channels? I know that Thunderbird doesn't do that when the window is focused, and that Instantbird does it but is somewhat cluttered and really old. Also, chatzilla seems to do a good job, but sound doesn't seem to work.

Any corrections / alternatives?

Thanks!

Sukil

Bill Dengler