table problems with microsoft word

enes sarıbaş

hi,

I was working on a file where everything was as a table. Nvda was lagging significantly and I wrote my information under the various headings. However, my sighted friends who reviewed my file said the table slipped badly and that all the writing had slipped outside of the page. They hardly could read my file. However, I have no problem reading the file except lag. How is this possible? How can I fix this document and prevent this from happening in the future.

Quentin Christensen

Hi,

I don't have an answer directly for you, but if you are able to distribute the file, and would like to email it to me (quentin@...), I can have a look at it for you.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

enes sarıbaş

hi,
Could you investigate the lag if I e-mailed you a blank templet without the tables filled in?

[...]

If it still does it, certainly.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 5:15 PM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:
[...]

Pranav Lal

Hi,

Did you use fixed or dynamic column widths?

It is possible that your information is too big for the cells in the table. The column widths need to be adjusted.
Pranav