From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 8:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Contact

Hi good people:
I've tried unsuccessfully all day to download the Microsoft speech
platform runtime SPK version 11 software, but with no success.  When I
arrive at the page for the download, the software is not listed among
the files to be downloaded.  Is there a software by that name: does
anyone have it, can anyone mail it to me.
Looking forward to reading from you.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi from Nigeria.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

I do have the package that includes the voices and the run time thing so
they work. it is the whole tts package.

is it to just use on your computer? I am not sure if it is the same ones
if you are a developer?

They are 341 meg for the whole package. Not sure if the directions are
on the inside i would have to check but can tell you which file to click
on then after that all are tts voices.

They are in a zip file.

Get back to me if you want them.

Gene nz

I can drop box the package but if you are on a limited plan i will give
you the size first just in case.

On 26/01/2017 2:18 AM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
I've tried unsuccessfully all day to download the Microsoft speech
platform runtime SPK version 11 software, but with no success. When I
arrive at the page for the download, the software is not listed among
the files to be downloaded. Is there a software by that name: does
anyone have it, can anyone mail it to me.
Looking forward to reading from you.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi from Nigeria.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I have the speech server from Microsoft on my machines, there is a runtime and two voices, Hazel and 0 something pro. They seem slower than the sapi versions but a little less ragged in sound.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I have not seen a download for Speech API since Window XP, version 5.1. I think Win dows 10 is version 5.4. A Speech Platform softare was available for phones on a server scenario a few years ago, but not for desktop. I just use the buildt-in voices for Windows, like David.