Topics

NVDA tutorials posted to Accessibilitycentral.net

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

Recently updated:
The following tutorials have been added to accessibilitycentral.net

RECENTLY UPDATED: A free TV guide for New Zealand that can be used with
NVDA; Audio described listings by Able.co.nz (both on the NVDA tutorials
for other programs page).
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html
NEW: All NVDA related pages have had a brief description and link added
which will take you to the recent nvaccess In Process blog (to keep NVDA
users up to date with developments)

I will add more tutorials to this thread as they are written up.

Gene NZ

--

<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for
NVDA tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related

hi gene.
i realy appreciate your efforts and great tutorials.
your reward with God aand accept my sincere appreciation.

On 2/1/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
[...]

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Mallard

Thanks heaps, Gene!

Ciao,

Ollie

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
- Sir Winston Churchill

Il 01/02/2017 12:00, Gene New Zealand ha scritto:
Hi guys

Recently updated:
The following tutorials have been added to accessibilitycentral.net

RECENTLY UPDATED: A free TV guide for New Zealand that can be used with
NVDA; Audio described listings by Able.co.nz (both on the NVDA tutorials
for other programs page).
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html
NEW: All NVDA related pages have had a brief description and link added
which will take you to the recent nvaccess In Process blog (to keep NVDA
users up to date with developments)

I will add more tutorials to this thread as they are written up.

Gene NZ

David Moore

Hi Gene,

Same goes for me. I really appreciate all of the work you have put into all of these tutorials, and you do not brag, make people feel like they owe you something, you are so humble about all that you do. You will receive my blessing from God for all you do. Thank you so much, and I have really learned a lot from all of your tutorials and links on your web sites.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

i realy appreciate your efforts and great tutorials.

your reward with God aand accept my sincere appreciation.

On 2/1/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

> Hi guys

> Recently updated:

> The following tutorials have been added to accessibilitycentral.net

> RECENTLY UPDATED: A free TV guide for New Zealand that can be used with

> NVDA; Audio described listings by Able.co.nz (both on the NVDA tutorials

> for other programs page).

> http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

> NEW: All NVDA related pages have had a brief description and link added

> which will take you to the recent nvaccess In Process blog (to keep NVDA

> users up to date with developments)

> I will add more tutorials to this thread as they are written up.

> Gene NZ

> --

> <b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for

> NVDA tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related

> topics.

> http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/ If you would like to keep up to

> date with whats being updated on our website, you can also follow us on

> facebook by visiting

> the following link

> https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216

> Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader

> available by visiting the following link

> http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.

in the very authentic narration is:

al-islam.org